Auteur
 Sujet :

Do you speak english?

Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus 
Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 08/01/2003 à 23:54:00  
  1. Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus

I am a young mother of 29 who is looking for english speaker in oder to keep in touch and etc; Please contact me thanks

Publicité

Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 21/01/2003 à 13:23:00  

Where are you ??? In which town?

Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 21/01/2003 à 13:24:00  

Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 21/01/2003 à 14:34:00  

I live  in a suburb near paris call sevran and you where do you live and where are you from? is english your first language?

Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 15/06/2005 à 08:46:48  

Hello,  I will be happy to discuss with you in English. It isn't my first langage, but I would like to improve myself. I have 29 too and a young baby (7 months). Have a nice day #1

Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 16/06/2005 à 13:20:50  

hey Clani   oh it's been 3 years since I wrote that message and now I am a mother of 1 son who is 3 years.  Where do you live and what do you do? etc.  take care  

Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 22/06/2005 à 11:46:10  

Hi, sorry I haven't pay attention about the year of your message.  I live in Villemomble and I have taken a 6 month's holidays in order to take care about my baby.  And what about you ?

Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 22/06/2005 à 23:00:05  

Hey,   I took myself 11 months total with my son Liam. It was rewarding so that now when I don't get to spend as much time with him, I remember those times spent with him.  Anyways you don't live far from me, are you married??   what were you doing before having the baby sorry I am curious  lol

Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 23/06/2005 à 15:36:10  

I'll go work for his 11 months in October. I enjoy to play with my son, it's wonderfull to see his improvements day after day ! I'll be probably so difficult not to see him when I want. Did you suffer from this separation ? Did he cry ? What have you done to reduce the difficulties ? During the day, who take care of him, an "assistante maternelle" ? Yes I'm married and my husband is crazy about our son, they play and laugh together . It's a pleasure !  Where do you come from ? and why do you live in France ? Bye

Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 23/06/2005 à 21:27:56  

I started working when Liam was 11 months also.  Anyways I did have a place "in crèche" it is easier that way. However, sometimes, they learn some bad stuffs there.  No he is a quiet guy and he did not cry and mom (me) I am kind of independant (a lot) and it was good for both of us.   He was really nice  I am from Camroon and I have been living in france since classe de 1ère and I leaved in USA for about 4 years.  I work for a lawyer.  take care

Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 29/06/2005 à 12:31:27  

What do you mean by "sometimes, they learn some bad stuffs there" ? When did Liam have his first tooth ? Because my son Clément (near 8 months) haven't any for the moment. We are waiting... He has begun to stay sit down with some help for 2 weeks. When did he walk for the first time ? Take care.

Invité
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 29/06/2005 à 21:48:00  

what I meant was for example last time I got there and they told me that he spat on someone.  At home he does not spit where do you thing he learned that from?? from the other kids ...  Liam started walking at 11 months but he is only starting to speak!!!!! like they say kids are really differents  take care Miss  

Page :

Ajouter une réponse
Aller à :

Sujets relatifs
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Do you speak english?

Les 5 sujets de discussion précédents Nombre de réponses Dernier message
j'ai besoin de vous... 0
SYDE 0
SYDE 0
rencontres 3
ALLERGIE ALIMENTAIRE 5